Unless you just climbed out of a hole—In which case, welcome back!—you have probably seen the controversy swirling above cattle savior, Chick-Fil-A.
The company’s COO, Dan Cathy made statements regarding his opinion on the issue of same-sex marriage, thus inciting an all out war against intolerance. Chick-Fil-A, widely known as a “Christian” company, has funded organizations in support of heterosexual marriage for years. This is not the first time the chicken giant has been accused of pushing agenda.
However, Dan Cathy’s statements on June 16th have been translated as a battle cry and the company is taking shots from several gay rights groups and politicians who are calling for boycotts and protests of its restaurant locations.
And so a line has been drawn, dividing people into the tolerant or the outright intolerant.
But what in the world is tolerance?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin Explains The 'Tragedy' Of The Mueller Investigation August 5, 2020 Terry Gross
- A Year After Toni Morrison's Death, Her Visions Of Love Stay With Us August 5, 2020 marc rivers
- Pete Hamill Dies: New York City Columnist, Editor And Author August 5, 2020 Neda Ulaby
- In 'Afterland,' A World (Mostly) Without Men: Questions For Lauren Beukes August 5, 2020 Petra Mayer
- What's In A Name? The History Of Karens, Beckys And Miss Anns August 5, 2020 Karen Grigsby Bates
- What 'Mulan's' Disney+ Premiere Means For The Film Industry August 5, 2020 Mandalit del Barco
- A Sister Explores Her Sibling's Mysterious Death In 'The Book Of Atlantis Black' August 5, 2020 Gabino Iglesias
- Neil Young Sues To Stop Trump Campaign From Using His Songs August 4, 2020 Anastasia Tsioulcas