I am not a fan of radio. I’m very hipster in that way.
I can’t prove this, but I’m fairly certain every station has made an unspoken agreement to shuffle through the same five song playlist. Every day.
How many times in one day can Adele set fire to the rain? She must be stopped. Someone has to tell Flo Rida that, much like the club, I can’t even handle him right now. We live in a world where the number one song on the Billboard charts is about a female stalker that thinks, just maybe a guy should call her.
Am I the only one who is concerned about this? I digress.
Cheesy pop music aside, my biggest issue with radio is what airs between One Direction songs and commercial breaks. Almost every station I have listened to has an hourly segment dedicated to the latest celebrity gossip. Read More…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Legal Analyst Jeffrey Toobin Explains The 'Tragedy' Of The Mueller Investigation August 5, 2020 Terry Gross
- A Year After Toni Morrison's Death, Her Visions Of Love Stay With Us August 5, 2020 marc rivers
- Pete Hamill Dies: New York City Columnist, Editor And Author August 5, 2020 Neda Ulaby
- In 'Afterland,' A World (Mostly) Without Men: Questions For Lauren Beukes August 5, 2020 Petra Mayer
- What's In A Name? The History Of Karens, Beckys And Miss Anns August 5, 2020 Karen Grigsby Bates
- What 'Mulan's' Disney+ Premiere Means For The Film Industry August 5, 2020 Mandalit del Barco
- A Sister Explores Her Sibling's Mysterious Death In 'The Book Of Atlantis Black' August 5, 2020 Gabino Iglesias
- Neil Young Sues To Stop Trump Campaign From Using His Songs August 4, 2020 Anastasia Tsioulcas