20 children. 6 adults. A senseless massacre in what should have been a safe place.
“Where was the ‘God of love’ in all of this? How could he allow such vile things to happen?”
It’s a hard question, but a reasonable one.
Why would an all-powerful, all-loving being allow a madman to destroy the lives of so many people, the ones who died and those forced to live without them? I won’t even pretend to understand how these families feel right now.
I can’t say I wouldn’t shake my fists at the Heavens if I were in this situation.
So, where was He? Was He absent, arms folded in the distance? Events like these cause many people to deny the possibility of a loving Creator.
I would simply say this.
Denying the existence of God based on the presence of tragedy is like denying the existence of love based on the presence of hate. Read More…
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Return Of 'The Mandalorian' (And Baby Yoda) October 30, 2020 Eric Deggans
- Check-In: Guided Meditation October 30, 2020
- The Evolution of Chelsea Handler October 30, 2020
- Fact Bag October 30, 2020
- TV Answering Machines October 30, 2020
- Moo-Town October 30, 2020
- What Not To Wear If You're a Corporate Mascot October 30, 2020
- Hamil-Fact Or Hamil-Fiction? October 30, 2020